Useful Resources for Not-for-Profits
We’ve made it our mission to find ways that help NFP organisations to benefit from and keep up-to-date with digital technology.
Many organisations are using out-dated methods that waste time and money. New tools come with added benefits of helping you to target your marketing better, increase your efficiency and connect you with your community in a more informed way. Many resources are free but you’ll need to learn how to use them.
So, how can we help? We run regular training sessions (Morning Teas) and post useful links and resources, that you can access any time, on this page and in our Blog.
An informal session, with a cup of tea (or coffee) and a slice of cake (or fruit), is an opportunity to learn about current digital marketing tactics. In return, we enjoy hearing about your challenges as it helps us to devise ways to solve them. These sessions take place every couple of months at our Studio; they’re about an hour long and are FREE.
- Google Analytics – what are they and how can I use them?
- Email Marketing – what are the best tools and how do they work?
- Google Tools – Google Docs & Google Plus: What are they and how can they help?
- Why should we integrate CRM with our website?
- How to choose and gain the most from your designer.
- Social media strategies – how to manage multiple channels.
Useful Links & Resources
- ‘How-to’ Guides in our Blog
- Mashable.com: A website dedicated to the latest trends in Social Media
- Quick Guide to Social Media for NFPs – See our PDF here