Google Testimonials: An Easy Step by Step Guide
After our post about getting reviews on google maps, we thought it might helpful to write a post on how to do a testimonial for the first time…
How to Write a Testimonial/Review
- Navigate to Google: www.google.com.au
- Type in a company name e.g. Media on Mars. Media on Mars will come up with a map and some info. At the bottom it says 2 reviews.
- Next to this you will see: write a review. click this and follow the prompts.
- You must have a Google account to write a review. If this option isn’t there it means you need to sign in to Google.
- Just type www.google.com/accounts
- If you don’t have a Google account you can create one.
- It’s a simple step-by-step process to create an account. At the end it will send you an email verification and you can use your email and password to login.
- Now you can go back to step 1. and write your review.
- In the window that comes up write a review and then press publish.
Now check the company’s Google listing to see if you review has been published.
If you are still having trouble (and it can be a little tricky to get going) call The Martians and we’ll help you through (08) 94 33 33 94.